Friday, June 25, 2010

Today was the first time I saw my German friend Kat Bella in a year. She was an exchange student last year at my high school. My god I remember how great she was. Is. You know what I mean. The fact that we have the same name is only a slight offset. And you know what? She gave me and another friend one Euro coins. I know that's stupid to many people in this world, but I think it's amazing. I love foreign currency, especially because I've never traveled out of America. I think I should give her a Sacagawea gold dollar or a Susan B Anthony silver dollar. Or maybe a 50 cent coin because those are even cooler. Come to think of it, I haven't seen one of those in a long ass time. Maybe because they were ridiculously massive and didn't fit in most coin purses. However, the only problem with the gold or silver dollars is that cashiers always mistake them for quarters and then you have to explain to them that it was actually a dollar and they have to dig it out of the quarter area of the cash register and it's a big mess.

But nonetheless, I love my German Euro. And my German Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment