Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I...

...officially hate going to the dentist. I'm a bleeder! My gums bleed so much every single time the hygienist gets anywhere near them! Hate hate hate. It's uncomfortable. And the sun was setting right in my eyes. And they always try to fucking talk to you! Um , I know you're trying to be nice and friendly, but I can't talk with your hands in my mouth. Kay thanks.

Why would anyone want to be a dentist anyway? Looking in people's mouths all day doesn't seem like fun AT ALL. It just seems gross.

On the plus side, my gums are in fact NOT receding. Thank god! (Yeah, that's right, god isn't capitalized. I don't believe in God, capitalized, and am just using the phrase because I cannot think of anyone else to thank. Except maybe my dentist...........)

No comments:

Post a Comment