Sunday, June 20, 2010

My friend Meri thinks that at the exact center of the United States we should dig a huge hole and stick a giant umbrella in it, creating a massive outdoor table. This would work because the center of the US is flat, and irrigation exists so blocking out rain isn't a big deal.

On a slightly different note, kind of in honor of father's day in a way, I dreamt that my dad and I opened a record store, but instead of having people send us new stuff, we just used what we already had to be sold. It was weird. And there was a fireplace in it. And then the dream kind of shifted to a more corporate mall type of deal and I married this half Indian guy and then asked my dad for divorce papers as if it was totally normal. I explained that I got married knowing that we would be split up shortly after. Which is not normal. No Noel Fielding in this one, but that's probably for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment