Monday, June 28, 2010

Style Survey

1. One fashion trend I really regret is:
Those big black pants with chains. I know they were never a huge trend outside of the Hot Topic scene, but they were god awful.

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is:
A pair of rocking sunglasses. I like my red Ray-Bans or my black Moscot knockoffs.

3. I would describe my personal style as:
A rock n' roll mashup of everything that inspires me and everything that looks pretty. And glitter.

4. My fashion muse is :
Oh geez there are so many! I absolutely love Alexa Chung and Kate Moss and Sienna Miller (However I can't exactly copy them because they're waaaaay skinnier than me). But I love Noel Fielding's sense of style. And Sue Denim and Dee Plume from Robots in Disguise. And I will always be inspired by 90's fashion in general, especially Kurt Cobain's look.

5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be:
A beautiful Chanel bag. I would kill for one.

6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of:
Once again there are so many! I'd love to just have a massive vintage store to raid on the daily. Or Noel Fielding's wardrobe.

7. Today I am wearing:
My Hong Kong Rugby jersey and jeans. Hair tied up. I'm not going anywhere so it's a pretty lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment