Tuesday, July 13, 2010

An Update...

...from The Horrors!

A recent Horum (The Horrors Forum, for those of you not in the know) post from Faris states that the band have been in the studio working on the new album for the past month! Excitement is building among fans, and I'm hoping to catch them on their American tour of the next one! (As they skipped over Cleveland after the release of Primary Colours while touring with the Kills and I haven't seen them since right after Strange House...grr.)

A recent live review in NME says their moving on to "brighter and weirder things". And what a tease that was! I'll try to keep my excitement under wraps until closer to the release date (end of this year? early next year? who knows!?), but I'll leave you with this:




How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment