Saturday, January 2, 2010

Alejandro!

LADY GAGA, is there anyone else worth talking about? I think not. I mean, she's so fucking fabulous that Madonna even said she had the "it factor". And that's a really high endorsement. I mean, she's got a new album out (sorta, since it was released seperately Billboard regards it as a different album) and her previous one is still on the top five Soundscan sellers list! That's the kind of success worth dealing with hermaphodyte rumors for.
And no, I don't believe those rumors. If you're able to wear all those leotards and have no bulge whatsoever, you are certainly a female. No doubt about that. But I do have questions about that new music video, namely, What the fuck is going on?! I know I'm not the only one who was more than a little confused when she lit the bed on fire, right?
And both she and I seem to share a love of Hispanic men. And I'm okay with that. It's too bad that her tour is doing three shows in Chicago, but absolutely none in Cleveland! I call bullshit. You know what would be a great tour? Amanda Blank opening for Lady Gaga. I would pay top dollar for those tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment