Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friends of the Bride



In case you haven't noticed, there is a very strong vintage scene going on in England right now. I've probably mentioned it before in this blog. Well, my love for Velvet Cave Vintage led me to be invited to and event called The Stagnant Society. I was messaged about it on facebook by a guy named Bobby. This guy is in a band-Friends of the Bride. Hence, my newest vintage scene discovery.
The band has a jazzy side, and they sound like a remastered early 60's group. And the vocals, I mean! The singer- the aforementioned Bobby guy- has that perfect male voice, low but not ridiculous low. And the cheekbones are nice, haha!

www.myspace.com/friendsofthebride
(for some reason it doesn't work when I try to post a link, sorry!)

Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment