Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Things to do Before I die Pt. 1

Seeing the ads for the new MTV show has inspired me to make my own list. So here it goes-in no particular order.

-Go to Burning Man
-Visit the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Moon
-Make out with a stranger (sober)
-Live in a different country
-Go to a legit rave
-See one of my fave band's reunion tours (VU, you reading?)
-Have a friend in every state in America
-Spend $1000 on one thing (not a house, appliance, etc.)
-Keep a plant alive
-Go to as many music festivals as possible (including Coachella, SXSW, Austin City Limits, etc.)
-Road trip through every state in America and all the best parts of Canada- See Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Rocky Mtns, Las Vegas, etc.
-Have a love affair during a summer in Europe
-Take one of those acrobatics classes
-Learn how to swing dance well enough to do so in public
-Go to Castle Dracula
-Fill all 80 gigs on my ipod
-Own at least one Chanel purse
-Win more than $100 in the lottery


That's all I got for now, I'll post the next installment when I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment