Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I think, therefore...


I've noticed that with this generation especially there are far fewer authentically awesome people than there used to be. Everybody nowadays is trying to be cool, or hip, or wanted. I know that everyone at some point is guilty of it, that would explain why I was a cheerleader in elementary school (I was horrible at it). But some people just don't grow out of it. And the sick part of it is that some people are so good at pretending that they convince themselves that they are what they pretend.

People say things for the benefit of others, and you never know where you stand with them. Like, are they your friend or are they pretending to be your friend? But you can't figure it out until they stop talking to you. It's a waste of a life if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment