Thursday, February 12, 2009

What is running through my head.


I miss waaay too much school. Today is the seventeenth day I've missed. I feel horrible about myself. Mostly because I know that it's not good for colleges and whatnot. And I really want to go to this private art school. I'll have to be good for the rest of the year. That's the only logical way to fix it. Just don't stay home from school anymore.

I don't understand people. Why do people do the things they do? I know it's motivated by selfishness, but I really wish that people could be more giving. Including myself. I try as hard as I can. The only thins is that I always get shot down or humiliated by someone else's selfishness. Or someone's not caring. That's worse than selfishness, if you don't care. Everybody should care.

Shoes are for republicans. Honestly, especially when it's warm out, they're completely superfluous. I hate shoes. This summer is gonna all be barefoot. Unless I have to go to a store. Generally they like it if you are wearing shoes. But hey, that's what sandals are for.

I have to wait another week to get my sternum pierced. My dad is all " I dont' wanna have to fight rush hour traffic. Let's go next week" And seeing as he has to take me I can't really argue. Sucks.

I love the concept of freedom even more than I love the concept of artillery. I think that'll be my concentration next year. Freedom is so all-encompassing. I can do so much with it. I just want it to be summer already. That's the epitome of freedom. I get to sleep in and not feel guilty.

I quit my job. I'm happy but sad at the same time. The job just wasn't for me. I like to be able to wear what I want and keep my piercings in and dye my hair funky colors. At Bob Evans you just can't express yourself. I am going to miss the people, though. Well, most of them. They were really funny and really caring. Plus, it was the only place where I felt like an adult. I wan't a kid there. I was a working adult. And no one told me what to do or what not to do. It was great.

I like this font. I like this boy. I like this music. I like this warmth. I like these friends. I like where I am right now.

Why can't it be 55-60 degrees every day? Forever. That's the perfect temperature range. Sunny or overcast is fine. I don't care. And now "Here Comes the Sun" is playing on my stereo. How perfect. It's alright...

There is nothing I like more than confusing people and being able to make them like me. But it doesnt't happen verry often.

That was fun.

Oh secrets, how fun are you. Yet how much of a burden you are. I should probably go read my book. But I'm just not in the mood. I should also read for Art History. And do Spanish homework. I could always borrow someone's workbook tomorrow for that. I'm not good at Spanish. When I don't know what to do I don't even try. Which is not good when it comes to learning another language. I'll have to try harder at that, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment