Wednesday, February 18, 2009

?


I've been appreciating the little things recently. I've also been more fascinated by the little things, so it's easier to appreciate them. Like when the sun comes out in February. I like that. Maybe it's just the hippie in me, but it's not normal. I usually relish winter with everything I have. Now I'm beginning to like spring more. Fall will always be my favorite season, but I think spring/early summer is taking a close second. Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but it's just too hot. I don't deal with hot very well. But I enjoy the sun and the freedom. And being able to go barefoot. Shoes are for republicans.

So, the other day I was at a concert, and I couldn't help but notice this woman sitting across from me. The concert was in a tavern, so there were tables and a bar that serves food and everything. Anyways, she was so intense. She was incredibly meticulous with her sandwich, and was very focused. It was like everything had to be perfect for her to eat it, and there was nothing else in the world except her and that sandwich. She didn't even notice me looking at her for about 20 minutes. It was just so interesting. I like people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment