Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fuck My Life

Today has been one of the worst days ever. It started out pretty well, with just a few doubts and upsetting thoughts. Then I got to study hall. My friend was talking to his brother, who I'm in a tiff with because he thinks I talk shit about his girlfriend. I also really like this boy. Me and the boy in study hall were being bitches to each other like we usually do, and apparently he texted his brother saying something along the lines of "Kat is such a bitch". Only he probably spelled everything wrong because they're both fucking stupid. He showed me his brother's reply "ino spit in her hair for me". WTF??? This after I wrote him a not apologizing and asking if we could be cool again. Well I started crying, and of course being surrounded by a bunch of boys, had no sincere attempt at helping. I mean, 2 of them were trying to make me laugh so I suppose that's as sincere as it gets. The one who showed me the text message was just like "oh wow, I didn't think it would upset you that much". Well, obviously it did.

Then I have a class with the brother who would like for someone to spit in my hair. Now, I'm sure that the little wretch in my study hall would have told his brother at least a little bit of what happened. But the brother didn't do jack shit. He didn't try to talk to me, he didn't even look at me. I've come to the conclusion that he's one of the most immature, self-reightous people I have ever met. He thinks he's the shit. Guess what? Your boots were only cool in the 90s and you look like hell with that haircut. Also, your girlfriend is a slutty bitch. So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment