Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oi...




What a day it has been! Oi is the only appropriate word to describe it. So, I woke up to a snow day, go figure. It's January in Cleveland, it's pretty much a give-in. But the snow just kept falling. My father got stuck in the driveway and had to dig himself out to get into the garage. Thanks to the city for not plowing the fucking roads! It sucks because I really want some Caribou coffee, but there's absolutely no way anyone is going out in this shit. Especially because my car fishtails like a beast.




On a different note, happy birthday to Jackson Pollack! I really don't understand why people hate him so much. I would love to walk on my paintings and spill coffee and vodka and cigarette ashes on them. How sweet. I always defend him. People don't make sense. Not liking Jackson Pollack is like not liking life. How sad.


I got this new thing where I say "straight up" a lot. More than it should be used. I don't know why, I just started saying it and it stuck. It's such an old phrase and I feel it's getting annoying. Oh well.




I had to start using myspace again. I know, right? It's so old. But certain people who refuse to use facebook just gotta keep up their myspaces. Meaning the only way to inter-communicate with them is through the horrificnessnicity that is Myspace. But hey, it's better than the new hip internet connection that is Twitter. WTF? I don't know about you, but I think that sounds mighty dirty. It's ridiculous on top of it. I don't understand it at all. I made an account, but promptly deleted it. Let's end this trend before it catches on.




Who likes the Ting Tings? Me! Damn this past weekend. My friend played "Great DJ" for me and it was all over. What a fabulous album.




My love for Frank Iero is rekindled in the new Leathermouth album. I got it on Monday (thank you online shopping). It's a beautiful piece of post-hardcore whatnot. Lovies, listen to it. I usually don't go for any hardcore except Black Flag. Changed that pretty quickly.
Shit son. Funky day.





No comments:

Post a Comment