Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 25: Why They Mean So Much To You



I don't know if I would say that they mean the world to me. They're an amazing band, but they certainly never saved my life or anything, and for that matter, no band has. But I can connect with their music. Because it's fucking incredible. And they keep pushing themselves and trying new sounds which gives them integrity. I really enjoy the music, the lyrics, the general aesthetic. And they're all funny, did I mention that? Have you seen the tour diaries? If not you should, the Euro ones are choice.

All I can say is, they're great. And I am strong in the belief that they will continue to be great.

I know I labeled this as 30 Days of The Horrors, but there are only 25 days. Deal with it.

1 comment:

  1. nice band the Horrors, who knows when the new leaves album.ciao!

    ReplyDelete