Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Big Pink/Great Week.

So, I haven't blogged in a while due to tech week(s) for the musical I'm currently stage managing, but this past week has been positively amazing!

Tuesday:
Got out of rehearsal early and went to the Big Pink concert at the Grog Shop. Both of the opening bands were good (and I already know A Place to Bury Strangers was good but I had my doubts about Hot Cha Cha) which is a rarity these days. And then the Big Pink came on....oh my wow. First of all, they looked cool as shit. Just straight up badass cool. Robbie Furze is my new favorite man (for this week, anyhow). They played essentially their whole album, including a new song which totally fucking rocked. What can I say, it was amazing!





Wednesday:
I found out that I was accepted to Pratt for Art History!!!! I didn't think I was going to get in and when I read the e-mail I freaked out (in a good way of course). Now all we need to take care of is the money situation. Brooklyn seems so close I can smell it (and I know what you're thinking and most of it doesn't smell bad!). I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment